between delusion and prophecy
ad astra per aspera, annus mirabilis.
*i used to have a "this blogger is...[x]-positive" thing here, listing things i support and post frequently about, except i realized that it was akin to a disclaimer, and i don't want to issue warnings about myself.
so instead, hey: this blog often contains unapologetic support of a spectrum of aspects of the human condition. you can deal with it or see your way out.
troll(s) under my bridge
THIS BLOG MAY AT TIMES CONTAIN MATERIAL THAT IS NSFW.
- omfg burt doing single ladies i choked
- SANTANA’S MOM IS GLORIA ESTEFAN. CAN’T. EVEN. TOO MUCH DIVA
- lmfao trick or treating as uncle jesse from full house
- omg whoever wrote that post that the glee writers have never been to a real graduation ummm yeah basically.
- LOL OFC RACHEL FUCKING BERRY GETS INTO NYADA BUT KURT IMPOSSIBLY DOESN’T JUST FOR A PLOT TWIST AND FINN DOESN’T GET ACCEPTED EITHER of course. of. course. so over this episode right now.
- of course she gives up the opportunity she stalked whoopi goldberg for
- is it just me or do rachel’s skirts get shorter every season?
- thank god for finn hudson’s sense finally kicking in, more than ten years late
- perfect makeup while crying- only on glee
- rachel berry faces are p r i c e l e s s
- didn’t they already pay for all the wedding things
- and invite everyone
- i hope her dress wasn’t too expensive
- i hate this show and it’s discontinuities
- OH LOOK A RACHEL BERRY SOLO HAVEN’T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN A GOOD LIKE 10 MINUTES
- what the hell are blaine and quinn wearing, they look like a modern-day hip riddler and a young and happening hillary clinton, respectively
- i always complain about the focus always being on finchel/rachel but omfg finn running alongside the train i’m figuratively sobbing right now
- this show is going to suck so much with half the main cast gone, they all need spin-off shows immediately. especially santana. wait why didn’t santana just go with rachel. wait what happens to kurt. SO MANY QUESTIONS fuck you glee i love you too much i don’t need this shit